I have been a client of the Organic Collective for approximately 8 months- and I have gotten about 8 other couples and families to join during that time- because I have been so impressed and happy with the products and the service.
What I love about the Organic Collective is that each week I receive an abundant box of healthy, fresh, organic produce which has been locally grown, in season and delivered to me with minimal environmental impact.
In particular, the features of the Organic Collective which I value are that:
1. it is a sustainable and environmentally friendly company, which believes in old school values and real service from real people;
2. value for money (rare in the organic industry!);
3. quality produce- which runs rings around the produce in the shops in terms of size, quality and flavour;
4. healthy and organic;
5. it is delivered to my door- which means no heavy shopping to lug home and driving around;
6. locally grown and in season produce- which means its healthier (arguably) and also doesn't contribute to carbon emissions by travelling halfway around the world; and
7. surprise! You never know what you are going to get- which also expands my cooking a lot. In the past 8 months I have used beetroot, silverbeet, bok choi, sweet potato, etc- veg which I would not usually buy; and
8. finally, receiving an abundance of fresh fruit and veg (pre-paid) each week forces you to increase your intake of fruit and veg rather than other foods to prevent it going to waste. This means a healthier and happier me! Thanks again and keep up the great work!